I was tagged in the blogger aesthetic award by Sydney from Sydney’s Shelves. This is a super fun tag where you make a little graphic of images that represent you. I will warn you that I am not a super aesthetic person, preferring functionality over appearances so this will be interesting.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
so without any further ado, here is my aesthetic collage:
- Bella from Bella Blogs Because Books
- Aimal from Bookshelves and Paperbacks
- Herminia Chow
- May from Forever and Everly
- Alicia from A Kernel of Nonsense