I was nominated for this award by Ellyn from allonsythornraxx thanks you so much. (and I’m not just saying that because I have to). I’m excited to answer your questions.
Also, sorry I have been missing for a little while guys. My exam week has been tough but I am looking forward to returning with regular posts from now on.
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
01 What was the last song you listened to?
I Don’t Wanna Dance by COIN
02 Why did you start your blog?
Because I wanted to share my love of books, plus I watched a lot of booktube videos and thought it seemed like a really awesome community to get involved in but booktube was too much work. I can blog while I am in class or on the train and it isn’t weird.
03 Are you excited for the new Star Wars movie?
Hahahah I haven’t actually seen all the Star Wars movies. I know, shoot me now. I do plan to watch them, and I have seen a few of them or parts of a few of them but until I have seen them all I don’t think I can say I am really that excited.
04 Did/Do you enjoy high school?
Yes. I am currently in high school and I am enjoying it. I’m lucky to go to a school that is quite academic meaning everyone’s pretty focused on school work and is very friendly (at least from my knowledge). I’ve been pretty lucky in having a good high school experience, also because my brain works in the way that they test at schools so I don’t find it difficult.
05 What’s your most anticipated movie for the year?
I don’t really watch many movies so I can’t say I really have an anticipated movie. I am looking forward to watching Moana which I haven’t actually gotten to yet.
06 Are you a neat person or do you prefer organised chaos?
I am a very neat person definitely. Although my neatness seems like chaos to some other people. I can be super over organised.
07 Do you prefer reading tags or discussions?
Hmmm I like both. It depends. If it a topic I am interested in then definitely a discussion, but if it is a blogger I am really interested in then definitely a tag. I think discussions usually get me thinking a lot more.
08 What’s your opinion on candles?
I have gotten super into candles this year with all the studying I have been doing. They smell amazing and I like having them next to me while I am learning things. Plus I really like lighting matches.
09 What did you read last?
I am currently reading The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje for school and I am enjoying it. It’s not something I would normally read and the structure of the novel is very fragmented according to the style of the book but it it flows well.
10 How do you feel about bullet journalling? Would you ever do it?
I like the idea of bullet journal and I have considered starting a bullet journal several times but practically they just don’t work for me. Instead I tend to make some bullet journal spreads on pieces of paper and I use a clip to hold them together or a use an old note book that is quite thin and I tear the pages out when I am done with them. That way they take up less space and I can get rid of them when I am done. I mainly just use it for my school to do lists and tv shows I aim to watch.
11 Do you enjoy writing reviews?
I actually really love writing reviews. I haven’t written many recently because my exams are coming up and I spend a lot of time writing my reviews. I really want to do some more of them so hopefully after my exams you will see a few more.
I feel like I have done this tag before? With different questions? So I am going to try to tag some people I have only started interacting with recently.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? (other than reading/blogging)
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- Would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
- Which fictional person would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
- If you could only be known for one thing after you die what would it be?
- What is your favorite historical era?
- What is your favorite book centered around said historical era?
- Which book are you currently reading? What are your thoughts on it?
- Which common bookish plot twist or loop hole do you wish was occurring in your life right now?
- Are there any books that you don’t like, but you can see the value of? If so explain.