I was nominated by Bella from Bella Blogs Because Books so thanks you so much and sorry for taking so long to get around to it.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
What is your all time favorite guilty pleasure read?
Hmm well this is a tough one. Reading is definitely my guilty pleasure thing, but I don’t necessarily have one book that I go to. Usually it’s just the next one on shelf that I haven’t read yet. However I have found myself rereading parts of several books when I was feeling down so here are a few
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy was a book I really enjoyed and it reminds me of some really happy times so that is always a good book to read when I am feeling down
- The Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isobelle Carmondy is a series I have talked about so much. I have read the first page or chapter of the first book in this series many times when I was feeling a bit down
- The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan was a book that my friends and I all really enjoyed and the characters/world are so comforting to me
Where is your favorite place to read?
I may have mentioned before but I read a lot more when I am travelling, e.g. on a train or plane or in a car. I really like my morning ritual of reading on the train on my way to school (although I do still wish I read more outside of that). Another place that I love to read is in my hammock outside because it’s always so nice and sunny there and it’s good to be out in the fresh air.
What is your earliest memory?
Wow this is a big question. I really have no idea what my complete earliest memory is because a lot of them are more things I have been told about than I actually remember doing. One story I have been told quite often is that I would ‘read’ books to my family members although the book would actually be upside down or backwards and I would be just making a story up from the pictures or from what I remembered of the book.
May @ Forever and Everly
Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
Jared @ Da Book Club
Jo @ Book Lovers Blog
- Have you read any books so far in 2017 that you think will be one of your top books for the year? And if so which book(s).
- What bookish location (real or not) would you love to visit?
- If you got the opportunity to invite a fictional character to go see a movie with you which character (and which movie) would you pick? And why?