I was nominated for the blogger recognition by Ellyn from allonsythornraxx books so thanks you. I’m so proud of my blog that you consider it worthy of this award. I am currently busy with school and down with the flu so I thought what better time to write a blog post…
The Rules :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started
Well I had a blog before this where I cooked things and posted about that and I really enjoyed the process of blogging, however I got busy and wasn’t able to bake as much which meant I stopped posting on that blog. It has sense been deleted, but that sparked my interest in blogging.
When I found booktube on youtube I really wanted to get involved but I was unable to actually film videos so I then found some book bloggers and figured I’d love to get involved. It’s coming up to a year since I started my blog, I just really wanted to be able to talk to people about books and writing. I am so glad for the opportunities I have been given with this blog to speak to people about those things.
- Being organised is good, but don’t get too stressed if you can’t stick to your schedule or plan. I do recommend trying to plan out your posts and write them in advance.
- Getting involved in the community is very important but also something I found kind of difficult. I find that using twitter is a great way to get to know other blogger as is commenting on their posts and asking them questions.
I really don’t have the energy to tag a bunch of people… but if you’re someone who is reading this then I tag you for helping to grow the blogging community.
Sorry… I am