Hahah the last week was a bit of a mess…
On the 25th I wrote 1527 words then on the 26th I wrote another 500. After that I stopped writing. This meant for the month of July I had a total of 33 655 words. My goal was 50 000. I lost… I went back to school and got busy, along with kind of burning out. This is more than I wrote in April however so I am happy with it. I think I will take a week or two to get up to date with school work then jump back into writing.
How did your camp nanowrimo go?
I thought I would give a list of things I learn about myself and my writing process throughout the month:
- I work far better to a goal
- Once I get behind it is hard to get motivated to keep going
- I always put writing off to late at night – not the smartest decision
- It is helpful to take ten minutes before I begin writing to plan what is going to happen next
- I love pinterest…
- My characters are far smarter than I am